Tuesday 3 March 2015

A2Z Scraplets March Challenge!


Hi there! I am super excited about A2Z Scraplets beginning their challenges again! Even more exciting is that I was able to choose our first one to start back with!


You can check out all the details here


Here is the Mood Board to inspire your creations...



I was inspired by the colours in the Mood Board, and the Shine Bright collection by Kaisercraft was PERFECT :) The background was created with a mask and Mont Marte Dimension Acrylic paints. Super awesome stuff right there!


The whole layout came together really easily. Man, I love working with A2Z Scraplets, there is something for every photo!!!



The Superstar chippy was coated in Stampendous! Shabby White Embossing Enamel and then outlined in a black gel pen (of course, always a gel pen lol),
The Shabby Circle was covered in paper from the Shine Bright collection by Kaisercraft and then had some Twinklets Diamond Dust sprinkled over the top. Awesome effects on both!!!



A little hidden journaling!



This challenge was heaps of fun. There is so much on the Mood Board to inspire you! If you're keen to join in (and you know you are!) pop over to the A2Z Scraplets facebook page and add your creation to the album to be in the running to win an incredible goody pack! 
I'm off to create something now... that lantern has me thinking ;)

Keep calm and craft on!
Karyn

2 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous, and that kaiser range is perfect for the mood board colors.. so good to see A2Z are having their challenges again.. I am pretty sure I have a stack of their chippies somewhere in my stash!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!! I love this range, it's so bright and cheerful!
      I can't wait to see what you come up with ~Karyn

      Delete